||You are not logged in
Login | Register
- Sept 3, 2006
- I (finally) started updating the site in preparation for the upcoming revival.
- May 11, 2005
Last week, I realized that all the notifications for website and credits updates were going to a non-existant email address on the site due to a typo. I thought no one was visiting the site anymore, and it turns out that I now have a long list of items to be updates of which I was unaware. I apologize to anyone who thinks I was ignoring them, particularly Les Mis alumni. If you want to share any updates, the best way to do so for now is through the contact form on the site.
- Aug. 29. 2003
Sorry for the lack of updates/ credits' approvals/ Email replies lately. I will try to catch up and get back into the swing of things within the next month or two.
- June 7, 2003
Working on lots of updates this weekend...
First off, the Forum has finally been upgraded. You can now edit your posts, insert smiley icons, etc.
Another major update is that the Links section has been revamped. Links relating to the final performance have also been added.
As always, more to come! :)
- Mar. 11,2003
- Added a thread to the Forum for everyone to post their memories in celebration of the Broadway production's 16th anniversary tomorrow.
Also a note that I will soon be adding some much-needed improvements to the forum.
And thanks to everyone who has visited the site here in its new location!
- Mar. 2, 2003
- Site opened at its new domain, broadwaylesmis.com
Although the site is not 100% complete, it is now open and the old location has been taken down. Expect many little updates and changes over the coming days.
Some of the new features on the site are: a new design, a new gallery, an updated forum which now requires registration and allows you to create an option profile, and a mailing list that I can use to send Email notifications whenever the site is updated in the future (also requires registration). There are also a lot of smaller changes.
- Dec. 1, 2002
- Coming soon: A brand new design and additonal features, which will probably include a photo gallery. If you have any suggestions for improvements to the site, this would be an excellent time to contact the webmaster!
- May 2, 2002
- Updated current cast list, alumni projects, and added/ approved some more cast credits; I know I've been a little lax on keeping things current lately.
- Jan. 22, 2002
- Updated the news page. Apologies for being slow to approve credit submissions and add updates lately, but I've been swamped with other stuff and it's not like I get any rewards (monetary or even otherwise) for doing this site. ;) As I haven't seen the production myself in 6 months, it's also a bit hard to keep current on cast and headshots.
Also a note to anyone trying to upload photos- please be sure to pay attention to the maximum file size. If you submit an image larger than that size, then it won't be fully transmitted and it will therefore be unusable. Just an FYI if anyone is wondering why a photo submitted through the online form has not been used.
- Dec. 19, 2001
- Added counters to the individual actor pages.
- Sept. 24, 2001
- Added a page summarizing the cast members who have appeared in other Les Mis productions beyond Broadway.
- Sept. 17, 2001
- Added the capability to include other Les Mis credits on the actor pages for cast members who have appeared in International or touring productions. These credits will slowly be added in- they are nowhere near approaching complete at this time.
- Aug. 25, 2001
- Huge apologies to anyone who uploaded an image for the site via the submission form! I just checked and found images that had been uploaded in June and July. A check of the script that is supposed to email me whenever an image uploads revealed that there was a small error which has been corrected. The only thing is that the lack of notification email prevents me from having any details about who submitted the images or what year they are from. Again, my apologies for this error.
- Also, please note the maximum size for image submissions via the submission form (which was formerly 7Kb and has now been raised to 10Kb); any images that are larger than the maximum size will not be uploaded properly and will therefore not be usable. A limit is imposed in order to protect the site from anyone who might want to maliciously upload enormous files. You can always contact me via email with larger images. Thanks!
- Aug. 23, 2001
- Just a note to say that even though I've been too busy to work on formally updating/ expanding the site, I've been adding and approving credits and links as I find them- many thanks to everyone who has submitted information! Also, I added 30 more headshots today, 13 of which are for actors who previously did not have one on the site.
- June 4,2001
- Site is open
- June 3, 2001
- Added to page 2 of Random Facts the capability to select a show from a list of other shows in which Les Mis actors have worked
in order to display all the actors who have appeared in that show and their roles/years/etc.
- May 31, 2001
- Site is unofficially launched for previews!
page has no official association with Les
Every effort has been made to provide the best information possible on
this site; however, there is no guarantee of accuracy.
Please address any questions or comments regarding the website or its
content to Faith, the webmaster, at grantaire@LOAFOFBREADbroadwaylesmis.com
(remove the "LOAFOFBREAD" to Email).