Susan Dawn Carson
Approximate dates: 1989; 1992 (not necessarily continuously)
||Ensemble/ Norma understudy
|Don't Get God Started
||Mathilde/ Rose/ Madame de Rols understudy
|Annie Get Your Gun
||Fine Arts Center Repertory Theatre Company, Colorado Springs
||Walnut Street Theater, Philadelphia, PA
||Paper Mill Playhouse, N.J.
|US 1st National Tour
* Add credits for this actor
* No sites... want to add a link?
- The phrase Not Necessarily Continuously is a standard disclaimer noted on this site for every actor who has been in Les Mis over the course of 2 consecutive yrs. This is included because certain actors have left the show for meaningful lengths of time and then returned. If no disclaimer was included, it might be misleading. Also, since this is an unofficial site, the data used for providing actors' dates with the show cannot be as precise as if it was an official site.
- The year listed for any headshot usually refers to the year of publication of the media (such as a souvenir brochure) from which
I derived it- it does not necessarily refer to the year in which the photo was taken.
- Please note that this page is part of a larger unofficial site devoted to the Broadway production of Les Misérables- This page
has no official association with Susan Dawn Carson.
page has no official association with Les
Every effort has been made to provide the best information possible on
this site; however, there is no guarantee of accuracy.
Please address any questions or comments regarding the website or its
content to Faith, the webmaster, at grantaire@LOAFOFBREADbroadwaylesmis.com
(remove the "LOAFOFBREAD" to Email).